Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We deserve the right to Cultural Ambivalence

When global order is established
like type/words in sentence,
structure on a page;
it creates Violence.

Violent, dark etchings destroy the tranquility
on a clear unmarred sheet of paper;
like political unrest in people fighting
to lay claim to their own Identity.

.............................................
Print fell on deaf ears
Deaf to all but their fantastical inner worlds
You keep striking word blows
Its not incapacity that withholds understanding
Its only my desire to read another story
.............................................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To this I must say
Keep these words at bay
Such dark thoughts
Despair has brought
Only make worse today

Well, I've got an idea; just wait
Maybe this complaining of yours will abate
If i write one more
(Though the subject's a bore)
Not so hard to rhyme with "thirty-eight"

luckystripe said...

to which i reply
bearded stranger, hello hi!
That occasionally im read....
it will go to my head

nice to meet you
thanks for stopping by
Ideas are welcome
and i could rhyme something with why here but it's late and the power's about to go out

Anonymous said...

The pleasure is all mine
Like having iced tea with lime
There is work
But I'd rather shirk
For well wasted is this time

My writing is not very good
Improve it, I know I should
But writing is hard
In the past I was scarred
And hit in the head with some wood

luckystripe said...

Its not good to waste time
when at work you're online
the occasional drift
and the deadline's missed

but we all need our breaks
for sanity's sake
and its back to the grindstone for me....